New Music

Dear List,
I'm looking for suggestions for new music to try with my band (4th section).
I want upbeat, lively, modern stuff, not *too* difficult, and with a good
percussion part to challenge my drummer! Do any of you have any suggestions?
What do other bands use in this vein? I'm particularly looking for a concert
finisher if anybody has any suggestions.
I've just been looking on the Just Music website and the following titles
caught my eye - before I spend money on them has anybody played them and if
so, what are they like?
Brass Rock and Folk Dance  - Peter Lawrence
Meet the Flintstones  - G. Richards
Gaudete - R. Newton

Thanks for your help,
Dave