RE: New Music

David

Gaudete is very good and can be used as a concert opener.  For some bands,
they may prefer to use it as the opener to a second half.  My band, Utah
Premiere Brass, played it a lot during the christmas period and it went down
very well with band and audiences alike.  The percussion part is also very
good and will provide the challenge that you're looking for for your
"drummer".

I don't know the other pieces you mention.  Well, I know the Flintstones
tune but not the BB arrangement.  Perhaps we'll see it selected as a
Nationals test piece one day :-)))

Happy Days

Alan Boyer
MD, Utah Premiere Brass