Help req'd for new youth band

The Kibworth Band is delighted to announce that it is to set up a
youth/training band.

We have many willing helpers in the band but require some help in the
following areas:

1) Beginners Instruments - If any-one can help out with old, unused
instruments
   (quality is not the issue, unfortunately price is)

2) Youth Band Rules - Someone posted an email to do with rules and
regulations for
   youth bands - if anyone could send me a copy please

3) Music - Ideas for easy, interesting music for beginners

4) Money - Know of any organisations who help out this kind of project ?
   We have applied for charity status, which will take 6 months or so...

5) Pitfalls - Been there and made the mistakes ?  Please let us know so we
don't make them too !

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regs,
Rob.