Re: "Vizcaya"- Gilbert Vinter

Hi

I remember playing Vizcaya in the 4th section at the Pontin's Finals around
the mid 80's - it certainly was a challenge and my band enjoyed playing it,
but we didn't finish in the prizes. Hopefully, somebody else may have more
details on the contest.

I also remember it being on a record of Gilbert Vinter music by G.U.S. I'm
sure it was called Spectrum, but I don't know if it's available on CD.

Good Luck with the piece!!

Tony Eggleshaw