Whit Marches - Midlands - anyone not going?

Morning Listees

If anyone in the Warwickshire/Worcestershire area wants to go to the Whits this Friday, but isn't currently, please email me offlist - Mercia Brass, a scratch band from the area, have suffered a number of blows over the last 24 hours: people being sent off to work abroad etc.

With the players we currently have, we can put out a full band should we pick up any 2 or 3 from cornet, horn, Flugel, Eb/Bb bass.

Please give contact details + I'll call.

Cheers

Matt