YABB Tour to USA & Canada

The Young Ambassadors Brass Band of Great Britain are touring USA & Canada
during the first 2 weeks of August.

We are unable to bring a full drum-kit across the Atlantic with us and I was
wondering if there are any listees in the New York or West Springfield/Warren
(Ma.) areas that may be able to help us out with the loan of a kit. If
possible we'd like to borrow a kit for the duration of the tour.

Please mail me privately if you are able to help or can point me in the right
direction.

The Itinerary for the trip is as follows :-
Sat 4th Aug - Depart London Gatwick. Arrive Newark (NY). Travel to Agawam
(Ma).
Sun 5th Aug - Concert - West Springfield (Ma) Arts Fair (Noon). Evening
Concert Agawam High School (7pm).
Mon 6th Aug - Evening concert Shepard Park - Lake George (NY).
Tues 7th Aug - Evening concert - Lake Luzern (NY).
Weds 8th Aug - Buffalo (NY). Evening concert - Brighton Arena.
Thurs 9th Aug -  Concert downtoen Buffalo, M&T Plaza (Noon).
Fri 10th Aug - St Catharines (Ont.). Evening concert.
Sat 11th Aug - Guelph (Ont.). Evening concert at the Village in the Arboretum
Sun 12th Aug - Weston (Ont.) Evening concert with The Weston Band.
Mon 13th Aug - Burlington (Ont.). Evening concert - Central Park.
Tues 14th Aug - Free Day. Possible concert at Niagara on the Lake.
Weds 15th Aug - Weedsport (NY). Evening concert - High School.
Thur 16th Aug - Concert to be arranged close to Weedsport.
Fri 17th Aug - Warren (Ma.) Evening concert - High School Auditorium.
Sat 18th Aug - New York City. Day free in NYC. Depart JFK.
Sun 19th Aug Arrive London Gatwick

Regards

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone YABB