Re: Nationals Test Piece

I'm afraid tot say that is just a typical remark from a brass player.

Have you heard or seen the parts to the piece?  No!!!! And neither has
anyone else.

Why don't you ignorant people just step back once in a while and realise
that the percussion is added to colour the music and it takes a great deal
of skill, ability and know-how to make it happen.  I get right peed off with
comments like that from arseholes who have not got the slightest clue as to
what happens at the back of the Band.

I suggest you shut up and judge the piece (good or bad) as a piece of music;
not on how many percussion parts/instruments are written in.

Brendan J. Rayner
Percussionist of The Travelsphere Holidays Band
Midland Champions and National Finalists 2001