Re: Hummel Trumpet Concerto

-->If I do remember correctly - Michael Baker from your band performed that
on
>your '96 tour to Australia??
>
>Cheers
>
>Scott

Hi Scott:

You're memory is much better than mine and you're absolutely right.  That is
the last time I've heard this done with brass band until now, and I probably
hadn't heard anyone else do it for about 15 years before that.  I hope that
Mike's performance was memorable for the right reasons??

Mike is doing quite well professionally, nearly finishing his Master's
Degree at Juilliard and often filling in as a first call sub with major
orchestras in the NY area, including the NY Phil and the New Jersey
Symphony.

Good to hear from you.

Tom S.
NYSB