Re: Nationals Test Piece

If any organisers who are planning contests for next winter would like a piece
writing specially for that contest please drop me a line. I am happy to write
the length of piece for as many or as few percussionists as you would like, as
tuneful or non tuneful as you like, as long or short as you like and for which
ever section a piece is required. I'll send you p/copies of the parts and these
can be sent to bands entering for free. So the piece won't cost you anything and
it won't cost the bands anyhting other than the cost of a few legal photocopies.
So long as you give me plenty of time I'll eveb have it ready so that if you
don't like it you will have time to choose a piece which is already in print.

Please reply offlist if you are interested.