Re: Nationals Test Piece 2001

Tim Morgan originally wrote about the Nationals test piece
<<  I tell you, I'm glad I'm not playing there now! >>
 In Tim's defence, and before people start getting hot under the collar
suspecting that this was an anti foreign composer/anti Europe/anti
percussionists/pro william hague sort of comment, I think the joke was all
part of his well known distinctive West Midlands sense of humour. He supports
Wolverhampton Wanderers (as he said in the email) who hate West Bromwich
Albion (an ancient football rivalry thing). As a result, he wouldn't want to
play a test piece called Albion. Geddit?

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass
Wuss Brass 2000 and triumphantly once again in 2001
Just returned from Whit Friday, a little jaded.