resignation

Hi there listees!

Just a small note to say that I have resigned from the Point of Ayr Band and
have not been sacked or asked to leave contrary to the rumours in the North
West and Wales.

If anyone wants to know my reasons then feel free to drop me an e-mail at
any time.

I am now open to suggestions on my playing future too so if anyone has any
thoughts let me know!!!

Cheers

Mike