Re: national finals, but it's moved on a bit.

Couldn't agree with you more Michelle, and well done for saying what you
did. The first and most important reason for being in an SA band is to play
music for God and to spread the good news of Christ as effectively as
possible. Everything else is secondary. When just the playing becomes the
main thing, then it's time to pack it in and move on. We must of course play
to our highest possible ability, and put the most effort and commitment in
that we can, but it must never get in the way of the message, and when it
does, that's when things start to go wrong.....

 Regards to all,

 Edward Dixon
Birmingham Cit