Abusive Language

It has been brought to my intention that somebody out there has decide
to defer my character by accusing me of using foul and abusive language
on this mailing list, thus discrediting me and the Band I represent.

I am not one to hold back my opinion if I feel strongly about a subject
and I will always put my name to what I say and not hide behind a
sudinim.

The subject involved some opinions both ways from myself and another
subscriber who I admit I do not have a lot of time for personally having
known that individual for a number of years.  However I want to make it
absolutely clear I do not use four letter words on any e-mail I send or
on any subject as was outlined to me by an official of the Travelsphere
Holidays Band.  The e-mails concerned have been forwarded on to that
official to prove my innocence against these accusations.

This has caused me some distress and embarrassment as the accusations
made have no foundation whatsoever and I hope that whoever that
individual was will think about his/her actions in future and the damage
that this sort of behaviour can cause bandsmen/women and individual
bands, especially where sponsors are concerned.

Think on!!!!!!

Brendan J. Rayner
Percussionist with
Travelsphere Holidays Band