Re: Abusive Language

bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< This has caused me some distress and embarrassment as the accusations
 made have no foundation whatsoever and I hope that whoever that
 individual was will think about his/her actions in future and the damage
 that this sort of behaviour can cause bandsmen/women and individual
 bands, especially where sponsors are concerned. >>

I thought this topic was closed?

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass