RE: national finals, but it's moved on to god.

..or you can choose not to read the email. SA is at least as important a
part of the banding movement as contesting is, and (please correct me if I'm
wrong) possibly has a higher participation.

To my mind, a person raising the point of why they play with a band has as
much place on this list as someone posting a list of results from a contest
in somewhere I've never heard of, or a discussion on the merits of 16
percussion parts in a test piece, or whatever.

This is an open list, it's your decision whether to read a posting or not
to. Provided Nigel doesn't close the thread, then said thread has a place on
the list.

Ken
(not from a SA band)