Re: Help!

My posting was meant to be merely a query not a comdemnation
of the bands in question, in future I will keep my queries to my self or address them to people who will not my commnts out of context.
By the way I take umbrage at the implication that my sobriety should be taken in question, for any one's information I did not have an alcoholic beverage at all on Whit Friday evening in fact I drink very little alcohol at all!