Re: Abusive Language

bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My point was that the unfounded accusations flying around by a certain
 individual have caused some distress to not only myself but the band I play
 for.>>
AAAAAAAAGH! Is there no end to this? If you know who the 'dirty rat' in your
band is, have you thought about talking to him/her about this? Conversation
was something that happened before the internet came along. Very popular in
the last century.

<< The views expressed are my own opinions and not those of my band.
 Again if you read my original posting to this subject you will get the
 point. >>
If this is the case, I suggest you omit that long Travelsphere address after
your name.

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass