Re: Whit Friday Placings

Thanks for those who provided me with the Whit Friday results.
Unfortunately I didn't make my original request very clear.  What I'm really
looking for is somewhere that lists ALL the bands at each of the contests,
with their points, and therefore their placings within that competition.

It was just a curiosity to see where Wuss Brass pitched this year in the
general frame of things ....... I know last year we had some pretty good
placings, and it was just a hope that we could see how we did this year.

So far, all the sites that have been offered (and I'm grateful to those who
have provided them), only offer the actual prize winners, not a full run
down of the positionings of all the bands.

If there's anyone out there who knows how to get this information, please
let me know.

Thanks in advance.

CLAIR TOMALIN