Re: national finals, but it's moved on to god.

Regarding music and religion, I'd like to mention that there has never been
a society or culture in the history of man that hasn't had music as an
essential part of every significant ceremony or event.  Bone flutes have
been found that seriously predate even cave paintings.  Regardless of their
language, culture or location on this planet, music has been there.  I think
it could be well argued that music is His native tongue.

Whatever your religious persuasion, or in my case, not, no one can argue
that music doesn't enhance or enrich our lives.  What bends me is that music
has also been used to further the evil as well as the good.  After all,
Adolf even had string orchestras in the camps!

In any case, do what I do: Play Loud and Work Cheap!

Kevin [tuba-dog] Petersen