Re: perfect pitch

I'm just very curious to why I should be
>provided with such a useful tool.

No comment.
I don't have perfect pitch, but if I think of the first bars of "Coronation
Streeet" I always hit a perfect concert C. I can calculate other notes from
there. Let's do an experiment. Tune to Coronation Street and see if you can
pitch the note in anticipation after the announcer has done his or her stuff
and just before the music starts. I never fail...isn't this sad!!!

Andy.

PS I DO change channel before the programme starts.