Ron Massey Part two

Most religious celebrations in Europe are of a carnival nature and
people enjoy them, what harm is there if people want to dress up and
express themselves as they head towards the contest site. to entertain
the crowds. Mr Massey beloved Brighouse was in fancy dress, really nice
too in there 18 o plonk uniform:-)
The bandsman with a green wig , maybe a supporter of YBS, and The
gentleman who was a overgrown Fairy, maybe he was a supporter of that
famous band from Lancashire with the familiar name. How dare Mr Massey
insult our Southern heritage by - saying our Pearly King was in idiotic
fancy dress, he was part of our march entertainment when we marched to
Lambeth Walk., anyway our Pearly King was more attractive than wearing
cloth cap and clogs.:-) for my enjoyment over the weekend with my family
and the company of Wuss Brass cost me well over 200 quid.