Re: Ron Massey part one reply evan

Hello Matt.
- in our experience - the last three years - you don't need to have any
discernible talent to be cheered and appreciated. To be clear, I'm not
saying Wuss didn't have talent, I'm saying we got by without any:-)

 Matt. some of the Wussers have talent, I cannot vouch for the rest:-)

Matt
Mercia Brass
(oh, 3rd/4th Section Bass Section Champions at Denton 2001, I've been told
to mention)

Matt, I must say that all bands and musicians that took part on the day they
were all CHAMPIONS congratulations on your prize Wussers got the best prize
for ENTERTAINMENT 2nd year running.
There is a rumour going on, Next year we will be playing, Any Old Iron,
dressed up as Ron Massey look a likes:-),
Take care Evan