Sing, Sing, Sing!!!

Hi everybody.

I am after some help please.  As the title suggests I am looking for the
Band arrangement of "Sing, Sing, Sing"; the legendary jazz item made famous
by Benny Goodman and the great drummer Gene Krupa.

I have been in contact with Mark Freeh and he did a version for the Battle
Creek Band which was recorded in a live concert at the Royal Albert Hall
after the 1999 Nationals.  The playing is awesome.  However Mark only did a
score and Battle Creek did the parts and subsequently he does not have a
full set.

The only band that may have a set is CWS Glasgow so if anyone from the band
is on the list and could possibly help then could you please get in contact.

Further, there is another arrangement that Cory's recorded and I have seen
floating elsewhere so if anyone can throw some light on this again could you
please get in touch.

Thanks for your help.

Bren Rayner
Percussionist