RE: Sing, Sing, Sing!!!

Hello to everyone from sunny Utah.

As per Bren Rayner; I'd be very happy to locate an arrangement of Sing Sing
Sing also.  I must admit that I didn't know an arrangement existed.
Certainly, if Mark Freeh has made an arr. of "SSS", it'll be excellent.
He's a superb arranger and transcriber and I'd recommend any of his music to
any band.  He also has some wonderful small ensemble arrangements.

If anyone does know of an arr. please let me know too.

Happy Days

Alan Boyer
Utah Premiere Brass