Some competition results & a question

		  Hello dear colleagues
Yesterday The Danfoss Orchestra, in which I play, won
the 2nd section at The 7th International Music
Competition in Nyborg "NewCastle", Denmark. So we are
very happy about that. The Danfoss Orchestra is one of
few factory/company brass bands in Denmark. And
Danfoss as You probably know as a large worldwide
concern, making radiator valves and other heating and
sanitary equipment.
So today we have a day off, but tomorrow we have a
planed concert.
Then I have a question. Can anybody help me with a
music part to "Fives and Threes". I only know the part
from a over 25 year old James Shepherd Versatile Brass

tape. Can anybody tell me where I can get the
notes/score?

				  Yours Sincerely
			      Michael Snor Soerensen

Gr mail for langsomt for dig?