(Fives & Threes)

Fives & Threes is by John Golland. I'm not sure if it's arranged for full
band but I have a reasonably good feeling that it might be.

You could try Kirklees Music or Hallamshire Music.  Mostyn Music (Tony
Cresswell) might also be another route.  You could also try contacting
Salford University as they, I think, hold some of John's music.  Roy Newsome
may also be able to give you a lead.

Sorry this is a little vague but, it may give you some leads.  It's a great
piece and sounded extremely effective with bass guitar on a 1970's JSVB
recording with John conducting.

Happy Days

Alan Boyer
Utah Premiere Brass