Re: Sibelius Problem

I think it is a windows and not a Silbelius problem.
I merely asked on this forum because I thought members here who had used it
regularly
would know if this problem was common and was hoping for a quick fix.. As we
all know to ere is human but to really
s#### up takes a computer. It is not obviously a problem in Sibelius because
I uninstalled it
(including hacking the registry etc.) and
reinstalled it and the problem persisted. I build computers and work with
them daily and this is
a very odd situation. I may have to rebuild the whole OS . I am planning
that this week any way with a new HD.
I had just downlloaded the Scorch plugin in and I ttink it may be related to
a dll conflict in that . I will check with Sibelius web site.
Sorry to bother everyone and thanks for your help.

Graham J Young

 gjyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx Hamilton Musicians Services 905-575-8440