The Happy Wanderer

Last year on a visit to Switzerland I noticed most people knew the tune The
happy Wanderer.  I am visiting again this year but with a band and wondered
if anyone knows of an arrangement.  I played it years ago (in my youth band
days!!) but have been unable to track it down.  Can anybody help?

John Hatch, Woodfalls Concert Brass.