Early Brass Ensemble Music

Dear all,

I am looking for some original compositions written specifically for brass
ensemble, of any combination for an A-Level music study. However, the piece
has to have been written between 1700-1850. Arrangements of pieces are no
good I've been told. Were there any such decent pieces about that anyone
knows of? I expect they might involve ophicleides and all sorts of developing
stuff.

Cheers,

Craig L. Ratcliffe