Re: The Happy Wanderer

John,

If this is any help, get hold of John Mason at Portsmouth City Band. When I
went on tour with them back in the 80's, we played it a lot in
Germany/Holland so I know they've got it.

I don't want to give John's phone number out over the web, but if you want to
e-mail me direct RobGreena42@xxxxxxx, I can give it to you.

Cheers

Rob

Iron Acton Cocoa Works Band