Trombone Trios

Young Ambassadors Brass Band of Great Britain will be setting off on their
tour of USA & Canada in  5 weeks time.

I'm sure Tim Morgan and Neil Samuel (the other trombonists on the tour) will
join me in saying that we have no desire to play Trombola, Frolic For
Trombones, Dem Bones and I will Follow Him as the trombone trios yet again
(they've been played to death on these tours over the last few years).

Can anybody suggest any better (and possibly newer) trios which we can use to
maybe show off a little and also where we can get hold of them from !!

Regards

Richard
Bass Trombone
YABB