Re: Trombone Trios

Thanks Mark,

Apologies for not responding back on your previous mail.
I believe we aleady have this in the library somewhere and I know the
conductor already has the Holiday for Srings arrangement on the programme !!

We finally managed to secure some accomodation for a Lake George leg of the
tour...unfortunately we're about 30 miles out near Albany !! We've been
trying to get accomodation in Lake George itself but most places will only
commit to 3 nights plus (and we're only there for 2 !!).

Hope to see you around Lake George.

Regards

Richard