Re: HELP!

Hi,

When I was doing my A Level Music report, I found this
book very helpful:  Brass Bands by Arthur R. Taylor
and the forward is by Elgar Howarth.  Part one is all
about the history of the Brass Band movement, it talks
about:

1.	Pre-history
2.	Early influences
3.	The introduction of Brass Band contests
4.	The Golden age
5.	Expansion, consolidation, disaster
6.	Between the wars
7.	The post-war generation
8.	A new age

I hope this helps!

Jayne

=====
Jayne Sadler							   Carlton Main Frickley