Re: Edrich Siebert

In message <F36MVwVn20lbhsKd6QR00004881@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Leighton McKay
<leightonmckay@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes

>Dear List,
>I have been catalogueing our library at the momoent and have come across the
>composer/arranger, Edrich Siebert.
If I remember correctly he was President (or some such title ) of Egham
Band (UK) for some time before his death. I remember doing an
entertainment contest there some years ago and we had to include one of
his pieces in the programme. His widow was one of the adjudicators.
Try the Egham band web site
HTTP://www.egham.co.uk/band/

--
Maurice Wright