Tuba Quartets HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in need of some help for an upcoming music camp. I will have the
opportunity to have a tuba quartet (2 BBb and 2 EEb) and am looking for
a quartet or two
to have this group play. Nothing to difficult but something that will
sound good and have godd entertainment value. I wouls appreciate it if
someone had the music that
they could maybe put it in a file and send it to me as time is limited.
Ant help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Henderson
Halifax, Nova Scotias
Canada