Double Buzz

Dear all ,
	    I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to cure
the double buzz syndrome, I have noted it several times in my life, in
various players, and as a brass teacher would love to know the cure, and cause. I realise that it is two sets of vibrations which are set up simultaniously, but a simple explaination, or even a technical one, and cure would be very appreciated. Any ideas please?.
Thankyou.