Re: copyright, web sites

Have a look at the MCPS website (Mechanical Copyright Protection Society)
for details on both recording royalties and web-publishing royalties.
Generally, recording royalties to MCPS are 6.5% of the selling price of the
CD multiplied by the no. of CD produced.  Special fees apply for licences
for single and unlimited numbers of samples on websites.

The site address is http://www.mcps.co.uk/

You'd be amazed how likely they are to have records on virtually every piece
you can think of.  Please accept my apologies if any of the above turns out
to be incorrect - I don't think it is, but I'm not an expert.

Cheers
Mac