Canadian Music, eh?

This message is directed mainly at my Canadian colleagues, but any help
would be appreciated.

At the recent Canada Day celebrations our band played a "concert in the
park".  In the lead up to the concert it became evident that are repertoire
contained almost no music with noticable Canadian themes.  In fact, all we
came up with were O Canada and a march medley called Canada On the March.

Can anyone pass on any leads to brass band music that incorporates Canadian
themes.  I know that Howard Cable music has been transcribed to brass band,
but have no idea who publishes it.  Maybe our Hannaford friends could lend a
hand here.

Being from British Columbia (BC), I wonder if anyone knows if the BC
folksong entitled "the Logger" has been transcribed (I don't know of any
other BC folksong).

For those not in the know, the chorus for the Logger is:

I know you are a logger
And not a common bum
For only a logger
Stirs his coffee with his thumb.