RE: Canadian Music, eh?

Hi Brian

Yes Howard Cable has some Canadian stuff .. I'll get the publisher for you ...
but here's a scoop ..

I play with the Maple Leaf Brass Band in Ottawa. We play original Canadian
compositions, as well as some arrangements/transcriptions of Canadian music. One
such arrangement has been published by Castle Music "Green Fields and White
Hawthorne". There are a group of pieces by Canadian James Gayfer of which GF&WH
is one.

There are also originals by living Canadian composers.

How do I know this? Well, GF&WH is my arrangement along with a number of other
pieces by Gayfer. I have some originals also, and we have a young writer named
Gabriel Major-Marothy at s1248705@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx who is writing and arranging
some very interesting music for BB. Oh yes, and we both play in the MLBB.

Give me a shout off list if you want more info .... check out my website, too.

Thanks and Cheers

Lloyd

E F Lloyd Hiscock
Solo Tenor Horn