Brass Training Course Sunday 7th October 2001

The East Anglian Brass Band Association has just received news of an award
from 'Awards for All' to cover the costs of their Brass Training Course. The
award is for 1,011 and together with a 200 grant from Norfolk County
Council we are in a position to offer a place, free of charge, to delegates.

The Course is open to non-members of EABBA.

For further details please see our Brass Training Course page on our website
http://www.eabba7.freeserve.co.uk

Brian Hastings
President/Chairman EABBA