RE: Canadian Music, eh?

Brian,

Lloyd is far too modest.  I know your band would enjoy playing his
arrangements of my father's compositions.  At the risk of waving the family
flag, my father was a prolific Canadian composer.  Some of his best known
compositions are for symphonic band and Lloyd has taken it upon himself to
arrange some of those pieces for brass band.  He's done a terrific job.  I
wish Dad were still alive to hear it; I know he'd
love it.

Jim