Cornet Solo

Dear All,

One of our cornet players is trying to get hold of a solo called "Until
There Was You" he has it on cassette but he doesn't know which band is
playing or who the soloist is. All he can tell me is that it's an old
Beatles number. Can anyone help. If so please contact me off list.

Cheers.
Chris Le Maistre
Band of The Island of Jersey.
clemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx