Re: Music

Peter Ellery wrote...
> Does anyone know of a really good arrangement of the theme from the TV
> Series Thunderbirds ???

The one we have is "Thunderbirds" by Barry Gray, arr Edrich Siebert.  On
march card size pub 1966 by New World Music 50 Bond Street, London W1 (this
was part of Chappells who now do not publish.  The last time I tried
Chappells I ended up being redirected to Studio Music).  The music has No
706 in the corner.

Actually I think this was not one of Siebert's better arrangements to play,
but it sounds OK to most audiences.

Original copyright in 1965 is by Welbeck Music Ltd 25 Denmark Street, WC2

Hope this helps
Peter