Re: Brass Band and Piano

Hi

My band has just played a bran new concerto for BB and piano by the danish
composer Mogen Andrensen. Its in 3 movments and a very fine piece. And yes
Edward Gregson made a piece called "Concertant for Piano and Brass Band" in
his young days I dont know the publisher sorry.
If you would like to know more about the Danish concerto for piano please
e-mail.

Lars Haedersdal
Sop, Lyngby-Taarbek BB
www.ltbb.dk