Re: Brass Band and Piano

Yes he did.
He brought it along to London Collegiate Brass many years ago for a play
through. I think he wrote it while he was still at school. It is a little
naive compared with his more recent offerings, but it is very tuneful and
owes a lot to Gershwin. As far as I know it only exists in manuscript form.
It would be well worth approaching him to see if he would lend it out for a
performance, but I think he finds its lack of musical maturity a little
embarrassing these days.
He makes a fine job of the solo part too!

Andy.