Players Required Urgently

Dear List,

Cantium Brass have three concerts this weekend and need 2 deps for the
following gigs; Friday (tonight) Oval Bandstand Cliftonville 7.00 p.m. start,
 Euph/Bari and 1st Trombone. Saturday 28th SAGA Garden Party Folkestone @
1.00 pm again a Euph and 1st Trombone, Sunday 29th Broadstairs Bandstand 2.30
p.m. Euph/Bari and 1st Trombone.

Sorry for the late notice but our own players were expecting to be available
and sudden work commitments have prevented them from raking part.

Please email me privately to avoid clogging the list, Tel: (01304) 380332
Home and Mobile (07715) 007811

Many thanks

Bridgette Goold (Band Manager)
Cantium Brass (Kent)