Music Help

Hi List,

I know that this request isn't really band related, but i desperately need
some info on a piece called 'Serse', i think by Handel.

I will be playing at a wedding in two weeks, and the bride has said that she
has heard this piece being played by two trumpets in the past. She is not a
musician herself, so i presume it is a fairly popular piece. Could it be
known by a different name? I do not know if this is the correct spelling or
even if Handel was the composer, but she would like me to play it! Can
anybody help?

If anybody has any idea of what she might be talking about, could you please
let me know? I might even end up asking her to sing it to me and play it
that way!!

Thanks for any help,

Karl
Port Sunlight Brass