Navigation Help !!

Dear All
The Navigation Pub at Dobcross Saddleworth needs the help of all
Bandspeople.  In the summer months the pub runs concerts in the car park on
Sunday lunchtimes.  This is at great risk of being STOPPED.  A neighbour of
the pub has complained to the council about the noise.

We in the Band movement do not have that many venues of this type left, and
we need to keep this one.

The Navigation has set up a petition, so I ask all bandspeople who care
about this great passion of ours to call in and show your support by
signing......... do it tonight.

Please feel free to pass on this email to anybody you feel would help.

Yours

Dale Hitchen
DUT Yorkshire Imperial Rothwell Band

--

brass-band.net the online service for concert ticket sales and concert

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.