Re: Navigation Help !!

This is a shame. What about the noise pollution caused by the people who drive
around in their vehicles with 'boom boxes' thumping around and causing more
disturbance than a good brass band gathering.
Can the authorities actually stop this type of performance on private property
such as a car park, or is the car park owned by the municipality?
We are losing out step by step to the very things that are part of our / your
heritage.
A crying shame.
Check to see if the complaintant has a favourite that he / she would like the
band to play? The council has also got to be lobbied for the cause of the band
and those who work so tirelessly to practise week in and week out to provide
some enjoyment to thepublic.
Just a few rambling thoughts from a concerned bandsman.

L J White
Vancouver BC
Canada

--

brass-band.net the online service for concert ticket sales and concert

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.