RE: Navigation Help !!

Dale,

I agree it would be a disaster if this kind of heritage were lost.  I do not
live close enough to Dobcross to attend these concerts but would certainly
do so if I did.  I have visited for Whit Friday and it is a great
atmosphere.

Our band had a similar problem.  We have close connections with the local
rugby club, which provided a piece of land next to their clubhouse in order
to build a band room.  In this case the nearest neighbours are several
hundred yards away, but still objected to our planning application on noise
grounds.  Amazingly the parish council went along with them, even though
they regularly employed us for their annual fete.

Take heart because in spite of the objections, we got our permission and the
band room opened for business in the middle of last month with an open air
concert by five local bands.

Needless to say we now decline to play for the parish council.

Good luck with the petition and if you think my signature will help, happy
to oblige.

Harry Ibbotson
Tadley Concert Brass

--

brass-band.net the online service for concert ticket sales and concert

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.